How to use the library while we're closed.
Need a library card?
We've got you covered! Renew an existing library card, or sign up for a new one. Visit our membership page for more details, and to sign up.
Requests & Curbside Pick-Up
Request materials from our library shelves, and then pick up your items curbside. Here's how to let us know what you need!
1. Visit our catalogue page directly. Choose our library from the drop down menu, (top left).
2. Login with your account (top right), using your barocode and PIN. (Your pin is the last four digits of your phone number.)
3. Narrow your search using the limiter bar (left side), selecting Bentley Municipal Library.
4. Local Availability 1 (of 1) means that we own a copy, and it's on the shelf.
5. Select Add to my List.
6. Scroll to the top of the page, you can select My Lists and choose the list you created.
7. Once you've created your list, first email it to yourself, then send us a forward of that email to email@example.com with your name, phone number and library card number.
8. We will call you when your items are ready for pick up.
Curbside pickup is available on Thursday & Fridays from 3:00-6:00 PM.
Have questions? Please contact us for more information.